Comparing to zero

Dr. Jose Luis Patino Vilchis luis.patino at UNIKLINIK-FREIBURG.DE
Mon Jun 27 08:47:23 CEST 2005

We are also working with coherences. I would be interested to know more about
the algorithm embedded in the function and to know how you use it to find
significant coherence. Could it bepossible to have more information on this?

Many Thanks

Luis Patino
Universitätsklinikum Freiburg