custom topography for topoplotER

Ole Jensen ole.jensen at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Sun Jun 26 13:40:03 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,
Please understand that our resources for support are limited; you can
save us a lot of time by providing
1) error messages
2) the cfg settings you used
3) your *.lay file
I will then do my best to resolve the problem.
Bests,

Ole

--
Ole Jensen