Realigning trials

Litvak Vladimir litvak at TECHUNIX.TECHNION.AC.IL
Sun Jun 12 18:11:53 CEST 2005

Dear all,

We have a somatosensory paradigm where we cannot measure exactly when the
subject starts feeling the stimulus. We do have triggers but there may be
varying delays of tens to hundreds ms. Nevertheless, it's possible to get
a kind of SEP. But I suspect it would look better if I found a way to
realign the trials. I heard about Woody filter but maybe it would be
better to try to align all the trials to the first or to use some kind of
template.

I have some ideas about how this can be implemented but if anyone already
has a working Matlab code for something like this (including Woody filter)
it'd save me a lot of time and efforts. Suggestions and ideas will also be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Vladimir Litvak