source projection

Sanja Kovacevic sanja at UNM.EDU
Fri Aug 19 23:43:42 CEST 2005

Oh, I forgot to mention that I used meplanar with the
source projection option. I tracked the problem down to
axial2planar (line 309 of megplanar: planar.grad =
axial2planar([], axial.grad)). Axial2planar does not
return the field "type" in planar.grad, and therefore
compute_leadfield could not recognize the sensor type and
gives "the forward model does not look like EEG, nor like
MEG" error.

-Sanja

Sanja Kovacevic
Research Assistant