source projection

Sanja Kovacevic sanja at UNM.EDU
Fri Aug 19 19:42:21 CEST 2005

Hi Robert,

I've tried using megrealign and megplanar with the CTF 275
ch data, however I run into problems with source
projection. First, for megrealign there was a warning
about the higher order synthetic gradiometer
configuration. Nevertheless, megrealign ran, but after
freqanalysis the resulting tfr values for several channels
were much higher (3 orders of magnitude) than for the rest
of the channels (which was not the case for the original
not realigned data). Second, megplanar stopped running
with "the forward model does not look like EEG, nor like
MEG" error. I've saved the CTF data with the 3rd order
noise cancellation on (via newDs -filter) and then read
these noise canceled data into fieldtrip. However, I've
only read in MEG and STIM channels, I haven't read in the
reference channels. Do you have any thoughts on what might
be going on?

I appreciate your help,

Sanja