combineplanar

Sanja Kovacevic sanja at UNM.EDU
Thu Aug 11 22:52:12 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to use meginterpolate/freqanalysis/combineplanar to get the tfr
data in the planar gradiometer system, instead of the original 275 ch axial.
However, combineplanar needs planarchannelset, but this function is not
included in the 20050811 distribution. Could you include this function in
the next distribution?

I have a set of questions related to meginterpolate: Can CTF274.lay be used
for ploting the planar data? Should I use a default single sphere model for
each subject or a single sphere model particular for a subject for
realignment? Should "nominal" sensor locations be used as a template for
each subject, or do you recommend taking an average across subjects for the
template?

I appreciate your help,
Sanja

Sanja Kovacevic