problems using fieldtrip

Wed Aug 10 12:03:50 CEST 2005

Hi,

EEGLAB is (or will be in the near future) using the source
localization features of Fieldtrip, i.e. it is one-way traffic. I
expect that the reading of the data and processing of the data up to
the point of the scalp maps will be done completely in EEGLAB, hence
the problem that you now encountered (i.e. conflicting low-level data
importers) will not pose an immediate problem for people who use it
as intended. However, I also hope that once the integration gets into
shape that also more low-level code will be shared between the two
and then we might run into these problems more often. So it is good
for us to hear about issues like these.

Robert