source projection

Sanja Kovacevic sanja at UNM.EDU
Wed Aug 24 00:50:18 CEST 2005

Hi Robert,

Have you also tried different neighbor distances when you
tested megplanar? I believe that for the 151 channel
system, the default 4 cm distance would lead to a smaller
average number of neighbors than for the 275 channel
system. For 275 channel data, using 3 cm neighbor distance
I've got 5.5 neighbors on average, while using 4 cm
neighbor distance, I've got 9.1 neighbors on average. I
noticed that when I used 4 cm neighbor distance, changes
in power were more spread out. Do you have any suggestions
on how many neighbors would be optimal?

Thank you,
Sanja