Matlab 7 crashes with Fieldtrip graphics

Michael Wibral wibral at MPIH-FRANKFURT.MPG.DE
Mon Aug 1 11:45:11 CEST 2005

Hi,

I had a similar problem with graphs of the same type (also not from
within Fieldtrip)  and it helped to change the OpenGL preferences of
Matlab 7 by issuing the command:
opengl('software')
either on the command line before you run anything else or somewhere in
your script before you actually do graphics.
Matlab seems to have (a lot) of incomaptibilty problems with hardware
implementations of  Open GL.

I hope that solves your problem,
Michael