FieldTrip download request

Thu Sep 23 08:44:07 CEST 2004

Hi Sreenivasan,

Could you be more specific: does Matlab give you errors, or is the
problem with the trialdefinition?

If you do
   hdr = read_fcdc_header(dataset);
   dat = read_fcdc_data(dataset, hdr, 1, 600);
does hdr appear meaningfull and does dat look like the first 600
samples of all the channels that are in the dataset?

best regards,
Robert

On 22 Sep 2004, at 22:45, R. Sreenivasan wrote:

> I have difficulty in reading 295 channel CTF MEG data for Fieldtrip. I
> would
> appreciate if you can provide some input.
>
> -Sreenivasan

Robert Oostenveld, PhD
Center for Sensory-Motor Interaction (SMI)
Aalborg University, Denmark

and

F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
University Nijmegen
P.O. Box 9101
NL-6500 AH Nijmegen
The Netherlands

Tel: +31 (0)24 3619695
Fax: +31 (0)24 3610989
N.B. Starting from 1 September 2004, the University of Nijmegen has
changed its name to Radboud University Nijmegen. All web- and
email-addresses ending in ".kun.nl" should therefore be changed into
".ru.nl". Please update your address book and links.