Fieldtrip homepage has moved temporary

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at FCDONDERS.KUN.NL
Thu Sep 16 11:20:19 CEST 2004

Hi FieldTrippers,

Due to the name change of the Katholieke Universiteit Nijmegen (KUN) to
Radboud Universiteit (RU), all web and email addresses have been
changed from xxx.ru.nl to xxx.kun.nl. Furthermore, two days ago the
university IT department also introduced a new university-wide website
on http://www.ru.nl. Thanks to this introduction, the links to the
fieldtrip homepage do not work any more :-(

This will be fixed as soon as possible, and I hope that we can get our
old web adresses http://www.kun.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/ and
http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/ back. In the meantime, the
homepage of Fieldtrip (with documentation and downloads) is available
from http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip

Please point anyone who is interested to the temporary site on
http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip.

best regards,
Robert

Robert Oostenveld, PhD
Center for Sensory-Motor Interaction (SMI)
Aalborg University, Denmark

and

F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
University Nijmegen
P.O. Box 9101
NL-6500 AH Nijmegen
The Netherlands