resampling strategies for beamformer scanning

Robert Oostenveld roberto at SMI.AUC.DK
Mon Sep 6 18:03:57 CEST 2004

Hi FieldTrippers,

I am re-working the resampling code (i.e. jacknife, randomization,
etc.) in SOURCEANALYSIS and encountered a few problems that I would
like to discuss with those of you who are actually using it.

Could you please send me personally an email (so don't reply to the
mailing list) if you are using any of the following combinations in
SOURCEANALYSIS
-  jacknife with lcmv
-  bootstrap with lcmv or dics
-  singletrial with either lcmv or dics
-  rawtrial with either lcmv or dics
or if you are using the option "cfg.trialweight" in SOURCEANALYSIS? If
you are using randomization or resampling (between two conditions) you
don't have to react.

If you have no clue what this email is about, you also do not have to
reply.

best regards,
Robert

Robert Oostenveld, PhD
Center for Sensory-Motor Interaction (SMI)
Aalborg University, Denmark

and

F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
University Nijmegen
P.O. Box 9101
NL-6500 AH Nijmegen
The Netherlands