fieldtrip release 0.9.2 available

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at FCDONDERS.KUN.NL
Fri Sep 3 17:03:57 CEST 2004

Dear all,

I am glad to announce the first version of FieldTrip that is available
for everyone to download. On http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/ you
can download the source code of version 0.9.2. It is still a beta
version, since there are some more tests and minor changes that we want
to do before we can call it version "1.0". But that should not limit
you from already starting to use it.

Happy fieldtripping!
Robert

PS for the people working in the F.C. Donders Centre nothing changes,
the latest development version is still available on the /home/common
network disk.

Robert Oostenveld, PhD
Center for Sensory-Motor Interaction (SMI)
Aalborg University, Denmark

and

F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
University Nijmegen
P.O. Box 9101
NL-6500 AH Nijmegen
The Netherlands