freqdescriptives

Matsuhashi, Masao (NIH/NINDS) matsuham at NINDS.NIH.GOV
Sun Oct 10 02:17:42 CEST 2004

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

Thank you.
Now that error is gone and I can see the the distribution of something. As
often the case with a beginer, despite the nice distribution of coherence
itself in the occipital area as shown by multiplotER and topoplotER, the
distribution of coherent source activity is somewhat odd (symmetric medial
orbitofrontal). Here is my procedure. If you find any mistake, they are
very, very appreciated.  The head-model is the one I am using for SAM
analysis, so it should be all right.

load data
% DICS step1
cfg=[];
cfg.method = 'fft';
cfg.output     = 'powandcsd'
cfg.tapsmofrq=0.5;
cfg.pad='maxperlen';
cfg.keeptrials = 'yes'
cfg.foilim = [5.8,6.2];
cfg.sgncmb = channelcombination({'MEG' 'MEG';'MEG' 'REF'},data.label);
[freqDICS] = freqanalysis(cfg, data)

% DICS step 2
cfg=[];
cfg.refchannel ='REF';
cfg.method = 'coh_refchan';
cfg.projectnoise='yes';
cfg.hdmfile='X:\raid\DOSTPIDM_track_20040826_01.ds\localSpheres.hdm'
cfg.frequency=6;
cfg.lambda=1e-31;
cfg.xgrid='auto';
cfg.ygrid='auto';
cfg.zgrid='auto';
cfg.resolution=2;
cfg.keepleadfield='no';
source=sourceanalysis(cfg,freqDICS);
mriFile='X:\raid\mri\DOSTPIDM.mri';
cfg.downsample=2;
cfg.parameter='pow';
cfg.funparameter='pow';
sourceInterp=sourceinterpolate(cfg,source,mriFile);
figure;sliceinterp(cfg,sourceInterp);

To check my data farther, I want to use megplanar to check the gradient
contour map but it doesn't accept freqanalysis data... (T^T)

Thank you again for your kind help,
Masao

Masao Matsuhashi, MD, DMS
NINDS, NIH