freqdescriptives

Matsuhashi, Masao (NIH/NINDS) matsuham at NINDS.NIH.GOV
Mon Nov 8 22:33:12 CET 2004

Hello Robert,

I also copied the axial2planar.m and modified the number of gradiometers
from 151 to 274, and now it works.
The result in our condition is

================
method 1: 0.715570
method 2: 0.923964
method 3: 0.929785
method 4: 0.977297
method 5: 0.715570
================

Actually, the result of 'orig' method is flower-like and so different from
the original.

While doing this, I got the following warning message. Is this ok?

================
Warning: higher order synthetic gradiometer configuration(?)
> In fieldtrip\private\prepare_vol_sens at 145
  In dipolesimulation at 35
================

Another question: what is the unit of cfg.dip.mom to give to
dipolesimulation(). With the unit vector [1,0,0] as in the above test
script, the output (axial.trial) is in the order of 1e-9, where the actual
recorded signal is usually less than 1e-11. Therefore it is not likely nAm.
I am thinking of mixing the simulated data to the real brain background
activity.

Masao Matsuhashi, MD, DMS
NINDS, NIH
Tel: 1-301-594-9139