freqdescriptives

Robert Oostenveld roberto at SMI.AUC.DK
Thu Nov 4 09:49:14 CET 2004

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the hint. There is also a DIPOLESIMULATION function in
FieldTrip. You probably will want to look into "private/axial2planar"
as well. I suppose that the most meaningfull simulation will be one in
which you compute forward on a axial gradiometer system, and on a
planar system. Then try MEGPLANAR to convert the axial data to
estimated planar data, and compare with real planar data. See the
attached script, which basically does it all...

I am curious as to what it will bring for different source parameters
and levels of simulated and real physiological (i.e. spatially
correlated) noise.

best regards,
Robert