selecting specific triggers

Ali Mazaheri ali.mazaheri at FCDONDERS.KUN.NL
Sun Dec 12 21:38:10 CET 2004

Dear Collegues,
a really simple question...
I want to select  trials that are based on a quite a simple conditional
sequence of triggers.
for example I want to define hits as trigger 7 followed by a 64 ( which is
a response) within a duration of 300ms after the onset of trigger 7.
and I want to define misses as trigger 7 that is not followed by a 64
How can I set this up. I know that it should be relativly easy and
in the documentation there is mention of a definetrial function and a
trialfun.. but no example to follow.
or perhaps my brain has become
worn out due to the festive season and alcholic beverages served at parties
around this time.
regardless any help would be greatly appreciated.

kind regards
ali