preprocessing cleanup

christian forkstam christian.forkstam at FCDONDERS.KUN.NL
Thu Aug 19 13:06:15 CEST 2004

hey master fieldtripper,

if i understand the proposed modification correctly it seems like a
perfect idea to me. just to make sure i don't loose the possibility to
rereference my EEG data i just want to secure this option. as far as i
understan it does not hurt to include the possibility for both
MEG/EEG/EMG analysis but you know that better.

the options of concern:

%   cfg.implicitref = 'label' or empty, add the implicit reference as
zeros prior to rereferencing
%   cfg.refchannel  = cell-array with new reference channel(s)
%   cfg.reref       = 'no' or 'yes'

...christian
(soon out tripping the fields of a nothern swedish mountain area...)