[clean-list] Installation on Mac OS X

Harley D. Eades III harley.eades at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 00:54:43 MEST 2014

Hi, everyone.

I am new to CLEAN, and I am looking to playing around with it.

I am trying to get CLEAN installed on my laptop.  It is
running Mac OS X 10.8.5.

I downloaded the zip file from

http://clean.cs.ru.nl/download/Clean24/macosx/clean2.4.zip.

Then I ran

sudo make install INSTALL_DIR=/usr/local

and this worked fine.

However, when I enter the examples directory and run 'clm hamming' I get the following output:

➜  examples  clm hamming
Linking hamming
Can't execute the linker
➜  examples

Then I tried the following:

➜  examples  clm acker
Compiling acker
Generating code for acker
Assembling acker
Linking acker
Can't execute the linker
clm: unlink compiler commands pipe: No such file or directory
clm: unlink compiler results pipe: No such file or directory
➜  examples

and

➜  examples  clm lqueen
Compiling lqueen
Generating code for lqueen
Assembling lqueen
Linking lqueen
Can't execute the linker
clm: unlink compiler commands pipe: No such file or directory
clm: unlink compiler results pipe: No such file or directory
➜  examples

Any ideas?

Very best,
.\ Harley