[clean-list] SDI bugs

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:42:26 MEST 2011

Regarding the popup example, could it be that the disappearance of the
components, is because on the OS' onresize call, you paint the bitmap over
the components? To check if this is so, for instance, try to click where the
components are supposed to be, to see if they pop up as you change their
state (i.e. click botão2 etc.).

The refresh app's problems could be that Windows does not remember the
bitmap when you minimize, so you need to re-draw them when the app gets an
ondraw event from the OS.

Please let the list know if you solve these things and how.

Mikael