[clean-list] Queries for introduction to Clean's language and environment

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:45:55 MEST 2011

Dear Clean List, Erik, Erik, John, Philippos, Rinus and Thomas,

I'm completely new to Clean and want to get an introductory idea about Clean
- what can it be used for, how mature is the language and environment, and
so on.

I queried the mailing list about this Monday, response is yet to come
though, therefore I email you who I see worked on it in different ways with
the same questions - I had no idea who'd be best to query, so I hope you're
ok with that I query you on Clean. If there's anyone else / any other forum
that I would be better off querying, please let me know.

It'd be great if you would want to take part in enlightening me and possibly
the Clean ML about these things.

Many thanks!
Mikael