[clean-list] Master Course Computational Logic

Bertram Fronhöfer Bertram.Fronhoefer at inf.tu-dresden.de
Thu Nov 25 21:54:02 MET 2010

Dear recipient of this mail,

I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that fresh Erasmus Mundus
scholarships are available for Non-European AND European students who
intend to enroll in our European Master's Program in Computational
Logic in the fall of 2011.

The deadline for application is 31 January, 2011.

More details are given below. In particular, I'd like to draw your
attention to the fact that we are able to provide grants to
EU-students for doing their project at the National ICT of Australia
(NICTA).

Please spread this information as wide as possible among friends and
colleagues, at your old universities and the places, where you
currently live and work.

Many thanks -- Bertram Fronhöfer

  The European Master's Program in Computational Logic

  We are glad to announce to you the possibility to join our European
  Master's Program of Computational Logic. This program is offered
  jointly at the Free-University of Bozen-Bolzano in Italy, the
  Technische Universität Dresden in Germany, the Universidade Nova de
  Lisboa in Portugal and the Technische Universität Wien in
  Austria. Within this program you have the choice to study at two
  /three of the four European universities. In addition you can do your
  project work at the National ICT of Australia (NICTA). You will
  graduate with a MSc in Computer Science and obtain a double/multiple
  degree. Information on the universities and the program including the
  application form are provided here:

  http://www.emcl-study.eu/home.html

  Language of instruction is English. Tuition fees are 3.000 EUR (for
  non-European students) and 1.000 (for European students) per year.

  In addition, we would like to draw your attention to the
  ERASMUS-MUNDUS scholarship program. The ERASMUS-MUNDUS consortium
  offers 2-year scholarships up to 48.000 EUR for non-EU students and up
  to 23.000 EUR for EU students of our European Master's Program in
  Computational Logic.

  More information on the application procedure is available from:

  http://www.emcl-study.eu/application.html

  Do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions.

  Kind regards -- Steffen Hölldobler

  Prof. Dr. Steffen Hoelldobler
  International Center for Computational Logic
  Technische Universität Dresden
  01062 Dresden, Germany

  phone: [+49](351)46 33 83 40
  fax: [+49](351)46 33 83 42