[clean-list] Unable to run CleanCompiler.exe :0 (to update project)

RT Happe rthappe at web.de
Tue Apr 6 21:16:32 MEST 2010

Hello, the Clean IDE doesn't quite work as advertised in my virtual PC/Windows 2000. When updating (Ctrl+U) a project, the IDE is

    Unable to run compiler: E:\…\Clean System\CleanCompiler.exe :0

albeit the path is correct and the IDE manages to compile (Ctrl+K) modules into ABC files.

I am expecting a simple cause & fix --not to be found in the user manual, as it seems.

I am running --or trying to run--
  Clean 2.2 for Windows (from "Clean2.2_win.zip") in
  Windows 2000 SP4 in
  Parallels Desktop 5 für Mac (Build 5.0.9344) in
  Mac OS X Version 10.6.2 on an
  Mac Powerbook with Intel Core 2 Duo processor.

Best regards, rt