[clean-list] Where is 'generic generate' implementation?

takayuki goto nephits at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:45:44 MET 2010

hello all!

I am using Clean2.2 on WindowsXP and Vista.

I'm interesting in the GECs library.
So I tried to compile some example applications along with
README.txt at GEC/Examples directory.

<quote>
The example programs in this folder show what GECs can do. The source
code does not contain any comments, so you might be scared off by what
you see, but please try. ...
</quote>

But CleanIDE occurs to compile error with message
 'Error [StdAGEC.dcl,29,generate]: generate generic undefined'

I greped .icl and .dcl files these are placed in /Libraries directory
like as follows
 ~/Clean 2.2/Libraries $ grep -E 'generic ' */*.dcl | grep -E 'generate'
but I can't find generic generate implement code.

If you know where is there the GECs's code, please tell me the place.
Or if you know that how to modify example code to work well,
please teach me .