[clean-list] Formatting glitch in Clean Source?

Chris dimonax at att.net
Wed Dec 16 11:43:09 MET 2009

I'm going through the Clean source files and compiling them a bit at a time as a way to learn more about the system. Not having too much trouble.

I think I found what might be a glitch in the assembler sources in the RuntimeSystem/Macho directory. When Compiling/Assembler pstartup.a I get the error
pstartup.a:47: Error: unexpected end of file in macro `setmbit' definition

I have my suspicions as to what this is, but I'm not sure yet. If I'm right, this problem is probably scattered all over the source files.

Compiling on Gentoo Linux amd64 (Two Dual Core Opteron 280 processors.)

Anyone else run into this?

--
Chris <dimonax at att.net>