[clean-list] Conf announcements on Clean-List

Philip Matthews philip_matthews at magma.ca
Fri Jun 5 22:36:09 MEST 2009

It seems these days that the vast majority of messages on the Clean-
List are conference announcements and the like, rather than news and
discussion of Clean. Since I am not interested in these conference
announcements, I am (regretfully) thinking of unsubscribing. Before I
do, I am just wondering if the mailing list organizers have any plans
to change the situation. (For example, by requiring people to be
subscribed in order to post, and unsubscribing people who post such
off-topic messages).

- Philip