[clean-list] Concurrent/parallel threads in CLEAN

Parnell Flynn parnell.flynn at ronin-capital.com
Thu May 7 18:18:44 MEST 2009

Thanks for the reply.

Are there any plans to add any of the features presented in Pascal
Serrarens's paper?  Any plans to bring the Concurrent back to Concurrent
CLEAN?

I really enjoy the CLEAN development environment and the language in
general.  I feel that adding this kind of concurrent/parallel API would
really make people stand up and take notice of CLEAN.

Cheers,
Parnell

Clean"