[clean-list] Call for Contributions - HCAR, May 2009 edition

Janis Voigtlaender voigt at tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de
Fri Apr 17 07:49:23 MEST 2009

Dear all,

As last time around, I would like to attract entries on the Clean
language and related projects for the Haskell Communities & Activities
Report. That's a perfect opportunity to popularize Clean!

Thanks to Thomas van Noort and others, the previous edition of HCAR did
already feature a number of Clean-related entries. But I didn't receive
an entry for the language itself, so decided to write my own (based
mainly on the feature list from the Clean webpage):

http://haskell.org/communities/11-2008/html/report.html#clean

Of course, I would prefer an "official" entry from, and in later
editions maintained by, the Clean headquarters.

For more information on how to write and submit entries, please see the
following announcement:

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell/2009-April/021180.html

Thanks, Janis.

--