[clean-list] The link to the "wish list" on the Clean home page is broken, too.

Benjamin L. Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 10:32:57 MET 2009

The link to the "wish list" (see
http://clean.cs.ru.nl/wish/main.html) reportedly maintained by Marco
Kesseler in the middle of the Clean home page (see
http://clean.cs.ru.nl/), under "Wish list," is broken, too; trying to
load that page results in the following error in my browser:

>Not Found
>
>The requested URL /wish/main.html was not found on this server.

Sorry for the hassle, but does anybody have an updated link to this
document as well?  I was going to post something there, but am unable
to do so because the relevant link is broken.

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^