[clean-list] Re: The link to the "Clean for Haskell98 Programmers" reference guide on the Clean home page is broken.

Benjamin L. Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 10:27:05 MET 2009

Thanks for the updated link!  It works, and I've updated my bookmarks.

However, the link on the Clean home page at http://clean.cs.ru.nl/ has
apparently not been updated yet, so it would probably be helpful for
Haskellers looking for a guide to Clean if the new URL could be
references on that page as well.

-- Benjamin L. Russell

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:27:35 +0100, Thomas van Noort <thomas at cs.ru.nl>
wrote:

>Oops, that link should be
>
>http://www.st.cs.ru.nl/papers/2007/achp2007-CleanHaskellQuickGuide.pdf
>
>Apologies for the inconvenience,
>Thomas
>
>Benjamin L. Russell wrote:
>> The link to the "concise Clean guide" (see
>> http://www.st.cs.ru.nl/papers/2007/CleanHaskellQuickGuide.pdf) on the
>> lower right-hand corner of the Clean home page (see
>> http://clean.cs.ru.nl/) is broken; does anybody have an updated link
>> to this document?
>>
>> -- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/