[clean-list] [MACOSX] yet another installation question ...

Mateusz Berezecki mateuszb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 01:14:42 MEST 2007

Hello list readers,

This is another question which you all are probably tired of but I can
not find any
reasonable solution.

What I need:
1. Manually compiled clean system

How do I install clean on macosx so I get what I want ?

I assume that I have to have a bootstrap compiler?
The only binary I can find for macosx is cleanIDE which is definitely
not what I want.
There is no clm in this package. I tried making steps mentioned in one of the
makefile.linux files. I manually compiled clm file but it does not work
complaining about being unable to start clm compiler. I guess that's the part
where I need a bootstrap compiler (?)

All I want is a simple command line set of utilities and no IDE. Is there a way
to achieve that?

I am really keen on learning clean but this obstacle may really prevent me
from doing any progress at all, except being annoyed ;)

Please help me.

regards,
Mateusz Berezecki