[clean-list] Wish list =+ New *World

Shivkumar Chandrasekaran shiv at ece.ucsb.edu
Fri Aug 24 16:01:06 MEST 2007

Hi Peter, Andrew, Edkso:

Thanks for the clear summaries and proposals. Just to clarify, I was
only referring to the temporary (non-persistent) data. So, yes:
newFile :: *File would be perfect. But from Andrew's description of
the problem, it seems be non-trivial to implement, as ObjectIO would
have to be modified too.

Thanks,

--shiv--