[clean-list] Wish list =+ New *World

Shivkumar Chandrasekaran shiv at ece.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 23 17:16:55 MEST 2007

But this still requires that an extra *File parameter be threaded
down from Start to the local call site. I still don't see why we
couldn't (well I guess I could using C functions?) have a
createFiles :: *Files call that returns a blank nameless partition
from the FileSystem? This would be very convenient for any systems
programming task requiring functional access to /tmp......

--shiv--