[clean-list] Re: relationship between uniqueness types and single-threaded lambda calculus?

Pieter Koopman pieter at cs.ru.nl
Mon Jun 4 09:04:28 MEST 2007

Hi Adam,

At 11:49 AM 6/1/2007, Adam Megacz wrote:
>For some reason my follow-up in this thread has not come across the
>list... I've sent it twice (once via gmane, once via direct mail).
>
>Is there some sort of filtering on the mailing list that might have
>caught it?  It was rather long.

There are two kinds of filters:
1) The usual automatic mail filters of the Radboud University. They
are supposed to catch viruses and spam. A message of reasonable
length ought to be no problem.
2) For non-members of the list there is a moderator (usually me) who
has to decide about each message.

Since your other messages appear on the list, there seems to be no
problem with your membership of the list. Since your messages are
approved automatically I am not able to make a mistake here. That
leave the automatic mail filters between your email client and the cleanlist.

My apologies for the problems. I will try to find out what went wrong.

Kind regards,

Pieter Koopman