[clean-list] Use of ExtededArith with Clean-2.1.1 on Linux

j.romildo at gmail.com j.romildo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:26:53 MEST 2006

Hello.

I need the BigInt type from the ExtendedArith library on a program I am
developing on Linux with Clean 2.1.1.

The Clean-2.1.1 distribution for Linux does not include this
library. The ExtendedArith-1.0 from the Clean home page
(http://www.cs.ru.nl/~clean/Download/Download_Libraries/download_libraries.html)
does not compile with this version of the Clean compiler.

The ExtendedArith library distributed with the Windows version of
Clean-2.1.1 compiles successfully on Linux. But linking fails because a
Linux version of the gmp object code is needed. The one from
ExtendArith-1.0 for Linux does not work.

So what advise do you have to me on how to get ExtendedArith working win
Clean-2.1.1 on Linux?

Regards.