[clean-list] htoclean sorrows

John van Groningen johnvg at cs.ru.nl
Thu Jun 1 14:38:43 MEST 2006

Matthew Bromberg wrote:
>I start getting #NAN#s out of my code when I attempt to
>add the extra state variable like this:
>..
>cblas_daxpy :: !Int !Real !{#Real}  !Int !{#Real} !Int !State -> State cblas_daxpy a0 a1 a2 a3 a4 a5 a6 = code {
>   ccall cblas_daxpy "IRAIAI:V:I"
>}

This happens because of bug in the ccall. This occurs if a real is passed
as a normal argument (an R before the first : ) and an integer as a state
argument (an I after the second : ).

You can download a new codegenerator without this bug at:

http://www.cs.kun.nl/~clean/download/Clean21/windows/CodeGenerator.zip

To use it, replace the CodeGenerator.exe in Tools\Clean System with
the one in the zip file.

Kind regards,

John van Groningen