[clean-list] htoclean sorrows

SevenThunders mattcbro at earthlink.net
Mon May 15 19:46:05 MEST 2006

Thanks again John for your help.  I do not know why I continue to struggle
with this,
but the name changes still give me link errors.
Linker error: undefined symbol '_cblas_daxpy at 28'

 I now define cblas_daxpy via,

cblas_daxpy :: !Int !Real !{Real}  Int !{#Real} !Int !State-> State ;
cblas_daxpy a0 a1 a2 a3 a4 a5 a6 = code {
	ccall cblas_daxpy at 28 "PIRAIAI:V:I"
}

The dynamic link library and the DLL symbol resource are unchanged and
selected as before from the file dialogs in the Projects->Options directory.
I will have to try the MS linker approach a bit later when I can scare up
some time.  Interestingly, as I mentioned earlier, I am able to link to the
toy dll that I created with my C test program.  In that case I did not use
that @argbytecount signature at all, nor did I  use the stdcall designator
P.