[clean-list] long_long_int

Pieter Koopman pieter at cs.ru.nl
Fri Mar 11 11:50:30 MET 2005

At 11:46 11-03-2005 +0900, =?euc-kr?q?=B9=DA=20=BC=BA=BA=F3?= wrote:
>is there long_long_int(c, ada) type in clean?
>bigint type is very slow.....

Not yet. We are working on it, but it has not top priority.

It should not be too difficult to make your own type, e.g. using a record
of two (32-bit) integers. You can define instances of the various operators
(like +, - , ..) for this type.

In order to make it really efficient, compiler support and special code
generation for various platforms is needed. This is on our to-do list, but
it is hard to predict when it will be finished.

Pieter Koopman