[clean-list] Clean + C link

Hernyák Zoltán aroan@aries.ektf.hu
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:25:31 +0100

In our project I have to link together some C++
and Clean source. Since I can call a C function from
Clean using the 'ccall' command, it seems to be simple,
but I can say the gcc compiler re-name the C functions...
"void dosomething(int,int,char)" goes to something like this
'_Z09dosomethingIcI'. It can be detected, when one generate an assembly
source from the .cc file. The real problem is, that I have to
write this 'manned' name into the 'ccall' command - or else
the linker would say 'there is no 'dosomething' function'.

What should I do to avoid this thing? Is it the problem of
gcc or the clean linker? Or where is the point?

Hernyák Zoltán