[clean-list] Clean in the Real World

Marco Kesseler m.wittebrood@mailbox.kun.nl
Tue, 09 Dec 2003 00:01:40 +0100

>On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 11:51:02PM +0100, Marco Kesseler wrote:
>> As to convincing management to use Clean: this has usually nothing to do
>> with technical issues. Try to convince them not to do what everybody
>> else does, and not to blame you personally when it fails.
>
>Interesting choice of words! WHEN not IF, eh? ;-)

What can I say:
* I sometimes make english writing mistakes...
* how quick is management on deciding that a project "has failed",
and how many serious projects do you know that never reached a point
that things weren't going all that well. Failure does not have to be
a technical thing either.

So it should have been "if", but "when" may not be too far off.

I'd not try Clean for the main course just yet, but as an appetizer
it may be nice.

Marco