[clean-list] unboxed spine strict lists and list comprehensions

isaac gouy igouy@yahoo.com
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:50:02 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you - predictably I found the information in the
Clean Report within 5 minutes of posting the question
;-) Maybe I'll introduce a placebo and post questions
to a silent oracle.

I'm trying to examine where the lazy calls are using
the time profiler, could you tell me how to interpret
some of the function names given in the profiler, for
example:

c;46;23;11

best wishes, Isaac