[clean-list] stdScrollFunction

=?iso-8859-1?q?Alves=20da=20Silva=20Cruz=20Willer?= willeralves@yahoo.com.br
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:19:35 -0300 (ART)

--0-1478827110-1062188375=:33322

I'm getting in some troubles using stdScrollFunction. When I use it, it does the scrolling, but the screen is not actually updated in the new area. So, I'm getting a confused image when I do the scrolling.

What am I supposed to do?

Thanks

Willer Alves
Uberlāndia, MG, Brazil

---------------------------------
Desafio AntiZona: participe do jogo de perguntas e respostas que vai dar
 1 Renault Clio, computadores, cāmeras digitais, videogames e muito mais!
--0-1478827110-1062188375=:33322

<DIV>I'm getting in some troubles using stdScrollFunction. When I use it, it does the scrolling, but the screen is not actually updated in the new area. So, I'm getting a confused image when I do the scrolling.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>What am I supposed to do?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks </DIV>