[clean-list] Update on ObjectIO (GTK+) Effort

Brent Fulgham brent.fulgham@xpsystems.com
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:29:08 -0700

Diederik has been a huge help in getting the fledgling Gtk+ port of ObjectIO to work.  But he alone can't field the many stupid questions and please for help from yours truly!  So, I'd like to make a public plea for other Linux users to get involved in the porting effort.  You can get an idea of where we stand by visiting my little progress page:  (http://people.debian.org/~bfulgham/clean_examples).  Many things are working, many things are not.  Choose something that doesn't work and see if you can provide any insight!

Sources are located at http://people.debian.org/~bfulgham/clean.  Distribution is a bit of a mess right now, so you may want to retrieve the sources from CVS and just use the Linux_C_12.tar.gz file from my web site to get the "current" version.

Thanks,

-Brent