[clean-list] Re: CVS Status

Ronny Wichers Schreur ronny@cs.kun.nl
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:35:06 +0200

Brent A. Fulgham writes (to the Clean list)

>I was curious if there was any news on the CVS archive?

The anonymous cvs server is up and running at
    :pserver:anonymous@cvs-srv.cs.kun.nl:/clean
(empty password).

What's there now:
    CleanTools/                  (Clean IDE)
    compiler/                      (Clean compiler)
    dynamic/                       (Linkers and dynamic support (Windows))
    libraries/ObjectIO         (ObjectIO library)

Things I plan to do in the next two weeks:
- reorganise a bit;
- automate sync between our live repository and the public repository;
- add missing libraries from the Clean distribution;
- describe modules and tags;
- enable web browsing for the public repository.

So you're welcome to use the repository now, but it hasn't fully
stabilised yet.

Cheers,

Ronny Wichers Schreur