[clean-list] Sparkle and ABC-code

Erik Zuurbier EZuurbier@Abz.nl
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:28:35 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2C137.DAD6AFA0

Maarten de Mol wrote:
Unfortunately, there is no manual for Sparkle available.

In that case I will just ask: Sparkle is able to convert full Clean code to
desugared Clean. The Sparkle website only excludes I/O-code. Does that mean
that proofs *can* be generated and checked for functions that include
ABC-code? After all ABC-code, included in "code {...}" *is* part of the
official Clean syntax, right?

Regards Erik Zuurbier

(On the other hand, if you view ABC-code as an official part of the Clean
language, Clean's claim to be 'pure' seems to be unjustified.)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2C137.DAD6AFA0

Sparkle and ABC-code