[clean-list] SAFETRUST FINANCE AND SECURITIES

DR. STEVE DAVIDSON dr_steve_davidson@europe.com
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 05:40:41 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--c72b0839-fbd7-4b15-8726-5a7bb89a16be

         SAFETRUST FINANCE AND SECURITIES
 ATTN: MD/CEO,
                 RE: INVESTMENT
 We are a front-line stock- brokering firm in West Africa, engaged in =
business financial consultancy. Among our client are certain highly placed =
officials in the Federal Republic of Nigeria who are interested in =
transferring huge amount of funds to overseas countries for investments in =
profitable and viable ventures. We need your professional business assistance =
in receiving into your business account and investing funds amounting to US$ =
22.7million (TWENTY TWO MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) only. =
These funds accrued from over-invoiced (inflated) crude oil sales by our =
clients while holding key positions in the federal suspense account waiting =
to be transferred overseas. Please note that our clients comprises of both =
retired and servicing millitary and civillian and wishes that this =
transaction be handed with utmost confidentiality. The reason for seeking to =
transfer these funds overseas arise from the democratically elected president =
and his cabinet, thus relieveing the military from power absolutely. Our =
clients are apprehensive of their future and would therefore wish to get the =
funds transferred to a reliable overseas business partner for viable =
investments. My clients have unanimously agreed to compensate you with 20% of =
the total sum of US22.7m if you are willing to render us your assistance. 5% =
shall be for SAFETRUST FINANCE AND SECURITIES. The remaining 75% shall be =
duly invested. All necessary arrangements required for a speedy conclusion of =
the transaction are in place with top officials of the Federal Ministry of =
Finance and Central Bank of Nigeria. Your main responsibility would be =
assistance in receiving this fund through your Bank Account, investing of =
same in worthwhile ventures you consider to be profitable and viable. We are =
absolutely positive that this arrangement will be of mutual benefit to both =
of us and think that it is of utmost importance that you get in-touch with =
us, to enable us discuss the matter further. We trust that this will be the =
beginning of an everlasting business relationship. I await your urgent =
response.
Yours Sincerely,
DR.STEVE DAVIDSON
please reply to dr_steve_davidson
--c72b0839-fbd7-4b15-8726-5a7bb89a16be--