[clean-list] RE:TURU KABILA

tutu_k16@mail.com tutu_k16@mail.com
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:44:38 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf

=20
I wish to introduce myself to you first. I am Tutu Kabila, the second so=
n of the former president of Democratic Republic of Congo, who was=20
murdered by one of his body guards.

I got your contact from my father's library while searching for a reputa=
ble person who can assist me in handling a transaction which requires=20=

absolute secrecy and confidentially. I want you to be aware that I have =
not discussed this idea of your assisting me with another person and=20
=

if you are not interested please do not disclose this to any other perso=
n. I need your assistance in relocating and managing a fund, the sum=20
=

of US$25,500,000.00 (Twenty Five Million Five hundred thousand United St=
ates Dollars). This money was deposited with a cargo handling=20
company by my father and awaiting instruction for the fund to be moved t=
o its destination before my father was killed. After my father's death=20=

my half brother Joseph who was the defense minister was appointed the Pr=
esident, he immediately sized our father's assets, he blocked the=20
account and confiscated his property ( I mean my father's) being the fir=
st son he was backed by our tradition which gives the first son the=20

privilege of taking everything on the death of our father. Myself, my mo=
ther and my younger brother had to leave Democratic Republic of=20
Congo for South Africa were we now live without anything and with out an=
y stable source of livelihood.

Dear, here is what I am pleading with you to assist me with.

1. I want you to be presented to the Security company as the owner/benef=
iciary of the fund.

2. To assist me in investing the money in profitable ventures in your co=
untry or any other suitable country were you        =20
     feel is okay.
3. To help relocate my family to your country.

4. To assist me manage the money in a profitable manner.  For your assis=
tance I shall compensate  you with 10% of =20
     the total sum.

The movement of the South Africa to the destination of the fund were it =
will be cleared and deposited in an account in your name will not be=20
=

a problem because my father gave me the certificate of deposit before he=
 was killed.
The money is deposited in two big truck boxes and will be cargo as soon =
as you give me your consent.

Kindly give me your telephone number, and Fax number, make sure you incl=
ude your country code and city code, please.
The money will be moved as a diplomatic cargo without any problem or ris=
k. Please make this issue as confidential as possible.

Thanks.

Tutu Kabila.