[clean-list] A2ZSeminar Member's A2ZSeminars Event Alert!

Member's Desk members@a2zseminars.com
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:40:37 +0530

------_NextPart_0801490954

 A2ZSeminar Member
A2ZSeminars
Event Alert!
 Apr. 2002 to May. 2002

Hello,
Have you ever wondered how your way of looking at things can change your perspective?
This time we bring to you a short anecdote, which might change the way you perceive things.
This is a story of identical twins. One was a hope-filled optimist. "Everything is coming up roses!" The other was a sad and a hopeless pessimist. He thought that Murphy, as in Murphy's Law, was an optimist. The worried parents of the boys brought them to the local psychologist.
He suggested to the parents a plan to balance the twins' personalities. "On their next birthday, put them in separate rooms to open their gifts. Give the pessimist the best toys you can afford, and give the optimist a box of manure". The parents followed these instructions and carefully observed the results.
When they peeked in on the pessimist, they heard him audibly complaining, "I don't like the color of this computer... I'll bet this calculator will break_I don't like this game_I know someone who's got a bigger toy car than this_"
Tiptoeing across the corridor, the parents peeked in and saw their little optimist gleefully throwing the manure up in the air. He was giggling. "You can't fool me! Where there's this much manure, there's gotta be a pony!"
With this, we would like to present the forthcoming events.

  Do visit the links given below to find a lot of interesting seminars and events coming up this week.
  You might find them useful for yourself! General Management EventsHuman Resource Management Events
Finance and Accounting EventsSales and Marketing Events
IT / Systems EventsPersonal Development Events
Manufacturing EventsTechnology Events
Professional EventsGovernment and Legal Events
Medical EventsArts and Culture Events
Other Events

Our purpose is to make interested people aware of Seminars, Conferences, Events & Training Programs held by reputable organizations, the world over.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Got an event to announce? You can put it on our Event Alert! FREE OF CHARGE, and for an additional fee, we could promote it with a Special Event Alert!. Get in touch with us at promo@a2zseminars.com for furthur details.
Since India has no anti-spamming law, we follow the US directive passed in 3-11-1618 title III by the 105th US Congress, which states that mail can not be considered SPAM if it contains contact information, which this mail does.
Copyright =A9 1999 A2Z India Networks Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

------_NextPart_0801490954

A2ZSeminars - Event Alert!