[clean-list] Wish list, part 3

Marco Kesseler m.kesseler@aia-itp.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:27:20 +0200

Hi Erik,

> Considering all this, I vote against my own proposal :-)

Me too, but thanks for the remarks. This one is difficult to solve, and it
will not have prio for everyone. If the letter of this particular wish does
not excite one, he/she might find reassurance that the spirit is about
keeping thing as simple as possible. This almost automatically rules out
complex interactions between parser and type-checker.

BTW: I will try to come up with a wish list that somehow incorporates the
reactions I received. I need a little time for this, though.

regards,
Marco

Aia Software B.V.                     Phone :  +31 24 371 02 30
PO Box 38025                          Fax   :  +31 24 371 02 31
6503 AA Nijmegen                      URL   :  http://www.aia-itp.com
The Netherlands
This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
are addressed. If you have received this E-mail in error please notify
the postmaster (postmaster@aia-itp.com). The authenticity of this
message cannot, at this moment, be guaranteed by ourselves. For this
reason no legal rights may be granted should the contents differ to
the original sent message. The Aia log-file of sent messages is deemed
to be the sole, true transcript of communication unless the contrary,
other than the received message, can be proven.