[clean-list] STACS 2002 -- first call for participation

Jerome Durand-Lose stacs@sophia.inria.fr
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:22:13 +0100

   We apologize for reception of multiple copies

Please find below the first call for participation

                        +--------------------+
                        |                    |
                        |     STACS 2002     |
                        |                    |
                        +--------------------+

                   19th International Symposium on
               Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science

                    Antibes Juan-les-Pins, France
                          March 14-16 2002

                    http://www.inria.fr/stacs2002

SCOPE:
* Algorithms and data structures, including: parallel and distributed
  algorithms, computational geometry, cryptography, algorithmic
  learning theory;
* Automata and formal languages;
* Computational and structural complexity;
* Logic in computer science, including: semantics, specification, and
  verification of programs, rewriting and deduction;
* Current challenges, for example: theory, models, and algorithms for
  biological computing, quantum computing, mobile and net computing.

PROGRAM:
   The program is accessible directly by
       http://www-sop.inria.fr/stacs2002/finalprog.php3

REGISTRATION: prices (in euros)                  Non-Student   Student
Early registration (on or before 24/02/2002)         250         150
Late registration (after 24/02/2002)                 350         200

The conference fees include attendance to the lectures, the proceedings (LNCS),
coffee breaks, lunch on Thursday and Friday, the cocktail and the banquet .

Registration is through the Internet:
   http://www-sop.inria.fr/stacs2002/Registration

KEYNOTE SPEAKER:
   M.O. Rabin (Harvard)